Welcome to yourhypnobirthing
Welcome to my website and congratulations on your pregnancy!
My name is Helen Yates and I am a qualified Hypnobirthing® teacher and midwife. I have seen many changes in childbirth trends over the years. However, natural childbirth has always been my preferred area of practice which is why I am passionate about the HypnoBirthing® method.
Benefits of HypnoBirthing®
- reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers,
- Lessens fatigue during labour leaving the mother more energy for birthing,
- a calm, peaceful birthing environment rather than one that is stressful and tense allowing parents to experience a serene and joyful birth,
- a relaxed baby who feeds and sleeps well.
What you can expect to learn on a HypnoBirthing® course
- Everything you need to know to achieve a safe, calm and comfortable birth
- How your body is naturally designed to nurture and birth you baby
- Deep relaxation techniques to help eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain cycle
- Understanding labour and how to avoid artificial induction or unecessary medical intervention
- How to create your body's own natural relaxant
- Gentle birth techniques to breathe your baby into the world without physical stress or violence
I teach HypnoBirthing at regular group classes held in Berkhamsted which cost £250 for 4 classes. I am also available to teach privately within the surrounding areas. Please take a look around the site to find out more and feel free to get in touch to ask any questions that you may have or to enquire about a course.